Ensure an Effective Asphalt Seal for Your Clients
Over time, asphalt begins to deteriorate and break down, which can lead to expensive repairs and potential replacement. Thankfully, some actions can be taken to protect, preserve and extend the lifespan of your pavement. By applying a proper asphalt seal to your pavement, your lots and roadways can last well past their life expectancy. As such, Rayner Equipment Systems can provide contractors with the necessary equipment for offering quick and effective asphalt sealcoating services.
Providing an Essential Asphalt Service
While asphalt services like crack repair or pavement resurfacing are important for clients, sealcoating is one of the most essential services your company can provide. When serving residential and commercial clients, sealcoating is the best method for protecting and preserving less trafficked pavement surfaces. Your customers can take advantage of sealcoating benefits like:
- Reduced Deterioration
- All asphalt pavement breaks down over time. However, with the introduction of sealcoating, deterioration of asphalt can be slowed and prevented. For example, UV rays can cause the oxidation of asphalt, leaving your pavement dry, cracked and crumbling. With a sealcoat cover, UV rays are reflected off the asphalt. Furthermore, sealcoating helps repel moisture and chemical spills, which lead to further deterioration.
- Cost Savings
- For residents or businesses wishing to preserve pavement, sealcoating is an effective and affordable option. The labor and material required for sealcoating are minimal, meaning contractors save on costs, which reflects a reasonable price for customers. Additionally, sealcoating helps protect pavement and prevent damage, meaning costly repairs and replacement can be avoided.
- Enhanced Appearance
- Another consequence of direct sunlight on pavement is the color fading from your asphalt. While this can seem like a minor issue, it can make a difference for private residents and businesses. Faded, cracked, and crumbling asphalt can negatively impact a property’s curb appeal, putting off visitors and driving away business. To freshen up your exterior’s appearance, sealcoating might be necessary.
Our SealCoating Equipment
Rayner Equipment Systems is one of the top manufacturers of sealcoating trucks, trailers, and buggies. Our machines are used worldwide and known for their incredible resilience, durability and function. Whether you primarily manage commercial jobs or provide sealcoating for residential clients, we have the equipment to match your customers’ needs. Our sealcoating machines include:
- PavementSavers – The PavementSaver is the industry’s best sealcoat buggy. Our sealcoat buggies are built with longevity and performance in mind, outmatching anything RES’s competitors can offer. PavementSavers feature T1 steel, high-quality components, joystick controls, 400 to 500+ gallon capacity, and more.
- RaynMakers – For larger lots and roadways, a sealcoat truck is necessary. As such, RES’s RaynMakers are the perfect fit for your company. Our sealcoat trucks have an impressive capacity of between 1,000 to 4,000 gallons, with features such as a full sweep agitation system, hydraulic direct drive system, DOT rollover protection, and more.
- RaynPro T-Series – If you already have trucks for your sealcoat equipment, the RaynPro T-Series is what your business needs. Our sealcoat trailers achieve the same function as our trucks and buggies but have additional customization options for those looking to maximize their sealcoating services.
Give Rayner a Call!
Rayner Equipment Systems continually strives to meet the asphalt paving needs of contractors, road maintenance crews and city municipalities throughout the United States. If your company requires the best equipment for applying asphalt seal to any pavement surface, our PavementSavers, RaynMakers, and RaynPro T-Series have you covered! Learn more about our asphalt equipment by calling 916-381-8066. We serve clients in Arizona, California, Texas, Illinois, New York and throughout the United States.