Top-Rated Machinery for Asphalt Slurry Seal Treatment
Are you looking to improve your business’s asphalt paving services? You’re in the right place! Rayner Equipment Systems develops top-rated, high-quality asphalt paving equipment for preserving and protecting asphalt. Our RoadSaver, one of RES’s flagship products, is unmatched in its application of asphalt slurry seal to any pavement surface. Contact RES today if you are interested in the RoadSaver or any of our products!
Reasons Your Clients Need Slurry Sealing
Few pavement treatment methods are more effective than slurry sealing. A slurry seal is a mixture of asphalt emulsion, aggregate, binders and water used to create a powerful seal/barrier for asphalt. Using RES’s RoadSaver ensures the easy mixture and application of slurry seal to any pavement surface. Slurry sealing is a service you ought to recommend to clients who wish to:
- Protect Heavily Trafficked Roadways
- Heavy traffic is among the most significant of the many factors that impact asphalt roads. The stress and pressure exerted by large trucks and vehicles on pavement can lead to cracks, crumbling and potholes forming. Thankfully, slurry seals can strengthen your heavily trafficked roadways. Slurry seals bind to roadways, creating a strong “outer shell” that reduces the pressure exerted on pavement.
- Repel Moisture & Chemicals
- Weather, moisture and chemical spills are additional factors that can impact the durability of asphalt. Heavy rain, ice, sleet and snow can seep into cracks, freezing, thawing and expanding weak spots in your pavement. Chemical spills such as oil or gas have similar effects but are more corrosive than water. However, placing a slurry seal over asphalt ensures cracks are filled and moisture/chemicals can’t infiltrate your asphalt.
- Restore Damaged Asphalt
- While there’s certainly a point where pavement can be damaged beyond repair, asphalt is surprisingly resilient. Moderately damaged asphalt can be brought back to life with an asphalt slurry seal. Slurry seal fills cracks and small potholes and can help rebind unraveling pavement. Overall, slurry seal treatment helps clients avoid expensive repairs and is an easy and inexpensive service contractors can offer.
The RoadSaver’s Features
High-quality steel, advanced components, an operator-friendly design and over 35 years of testing have led our RoadSaver slurry seal machines to be used worldwide! All the functions of our RoadSaver can be monitored and controlled effortlessly, ensuring incredible accuracy and precision when applying a slurry seal to asphalt pavement. Some of the RoadSaver’s best features include:
- 100% Made in the USA
- PACCAR truck engine with increased, low-end torque
- REPTO design with a hot shift feature, including specific safety elements
- Emulsion pump filtering system
- Twin hydraulic drives for balanced torque
- State-of-the-art electronic sensors and displays providing real-time system info
- Hydraulically driven dry additive system
- Central operator control center
Talk with Our Team
Asphalt slurry seal treatment is the precise service your clients need for protecting, repairing and preserving asphalt lots and roadways. If you require the right equipment for providing quick, accurate and highly-effective slurry seal services, give Rayner Equipment Systems a call today. You can contact us at 928-684-7851. We serve clients in Arizona, California, Texas, Illinois, New York and throughout the United States.