Offer the Best Road Resurfacing to Clients with Slurry Seal Treatment
As our asphalt roadways age, they begin to break down. Time, temperature, traffic, moisture, chemicals and UV rays all contribute to the deterioration of roadways throughout the U.S. Thankfully, with the right road resurfacing treatments, your asphalt streets and lots can last well beyond their life expectancy. At Rayner Equipment Systems, we supply asphalt contractors with precise, durable equipment to repair and protect asphalt pavement. Contact us today to learn how you can do the same!
Reasons to Offer Road Resurfacing
Asphalt contractors should have the means to offer proper road resurfacing services. While asphalt protection and repair are essential services to offer, resurfacing is an excellent asphalt treatment option and prevents the need for further repairs. Benefits of resurfacing roadways include:
- Strengthened Asphalt
- Without proper protection, asphalt pavement will deteriorate due to chemicals, moisture, extreme temperatures, UV rays and stress. However, simple seal coating, while great for improving your roadway’s resistance to moisture, does not restrengthen an already deteriorating surface. Instead, by resurfacing your roadway via services like slurry seals, you can mend cracks and increase the durability of pavement.
- Fresh Appearance
- In addition to cracking and crumbling, asphalt color can fade over time. Such deterioration doesn’t only reduce the lifespan of your pavement, but it reduces the curb appeal for nearby properties. And if attracting business is your concern, the appearance of your facility’s exterior makes a difference! Thankfully, road resurfacing can restore pavement color and rebind parts of asphalt.
- Safer to Traverse
- As asphalt breaks down, it becomes more dangerous for drivers and pedestrians to use. Loose pavement can break off under a car’s wheels and risk sliding or skidding even in light weather conditions. Also, crumbling asphalt can kick into a car’s undercarriage, causing potential damage. By resurfacing pavement, businesses and city municipalities create safer driving conditions and avoid potential litigation that could result from accidents.
The Tools You Need for Resurfacing
Proper road resurfacing means more than covering pavement with additional layers of asphalt. Slurry seal treatment is one resurfacing option and one of the best methods for restoring, repairing and preserving heavily trafficked roadways. As such, Rayner Equipment Systems supplies asphalt contractors with the equipment they need to offer slurry seal services. Our RoadSaver machines can easily mix and apply slurry seal to any surface. The RoadSaver’s best features include:
- 100% Made in the USA
- PACCAR truck engine with increased, low-end torque
- REPTO design with a hot shift feature, including specific safety elements
- Emulsion pump filtering system
- Twin hydraulic drives for balanced torque
- State-of-the-art electronic sensors and displays providing real-time system info
- Hydraulically driven dry additive system
- Central operator control center
If seeking the right equipment for offering the best road resurfacing services, count on Rayner Equipment Systems and our line of high-quality, high-function slurry seal machines. To learn more about our RoadSavers or other asphalt paving equipment, contact us today at 928-684-7851. We serve clients in Arizona, California, Texas, Illinois, New York and throughout the United States.