Invest in the Best Pavement Treatment with Slurry Seal Equipment
Rayner Equipment Systems continually strives to make the work of asphalt contractors easier than ever. With new, durable and high-production equipment designed and manufactured by RES, asphalt contractors can get ahead of competitors and provide reliable service for clients. Of RES’s best product offerings, our slurry seal equipment is unmatched! Investing in RES’s slurry seal machinery allows your company to offer one of the best asphalt treatment services.
Why Choose Slurry Seal Treatment?
Regarding highly effective methods for resurfacing and treating asphalt pavement, slurry sealing is one of the best. A slurry seal is a mixture of asphalt emulsion, aggregate, binders and water to create an effective seal/barrier for asphalt. As such, your clients can take advantage of slurry seal treatment and its ability to:
- Repair Heavily Trafficked Roadways
- Some of the asphalt surfaces most at risk of deterioration are roadways that receive significant traffic. While seal coats or chip sealing can protect your road for a time, slurry seals are better at reducing the impact of stress on an asphalt surface. For this reason, slurry seals are better for repairing and preserving heavily trafficked roadways.
- Restore Severe Damage
- As your asphalt lots and roads age and deteriorate, they can reach a “point of no return,” where standard repair and protection aren’t enough. However, slurry seals can salvage pavement before your clients choose asphalt replacement. Slurry seal treatments not only fill cracks and protect asphalt but can help fill unraveled pavement areas, thus reversing some of the worst deterioration.
- Extend the Life of Pavement
- Although sealcoating is an effective and popular method for protecting and extending your pavement’s longevity, it isn’t the only way. In fact, slurry seal treatment can meet the same goals of sealcoating, but to a greater degree. While sealcoating must be reapplied every 2-3 years, slurry seals last up to 10 years, protecting your pavement the entire time.
While slurry seal is an incredibly effective asphalt treatment, it’s only possible to implement with the right equipment. Thankfully, RES’s flagship product is built specifically for slurry seals! The RoadSaver is Rayner Equipment System’s premium line of slurry seal equipment. Using tough steel, advanced components and an operator-friendly design, our machines outperform and outlast anything other manufacturers can offer. Our RoadSaver II and Road Saver IIIG’s best features include:
- 100% Made in the USA
- PACCAR truck engine with increased, low-end torque
- REPTO design with a hot shift feature, including specific safety elements
- Emulsion pump filtering system
- Twin hydraulic drives for balanced torque
- State-of-the-art electronic sensors and displays providing real-time system info
- Hydraulically driven dry additive system
- Central operator control center
When searching for highly reliable, high-functioning slurry seal equipment for your asphalt paving company, you can count on Rayner Equipment Systems. To learn more about our RoadSavers or our additional asphalt paving machinery, contact us today at 928-684-7851. We serve clients in Arizona, California, Texas, Illinois, New York and throughout the United States.